One Gallon of Green Soap — Skin Prep for Tattoos and Piercings
Green Soap is a traditional skin preparation soap for both tattoos and piercings. Green Soap is made from pure vegetable oils and glycerine. The soap is not green in color; however it is considered "green" because it is organic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. Green Soap is often used by artists to prep skin, remove soil, blood, and ink, and as a soak for surgical instruments.
- Net Weight: 9lb
- Skin prep for tattoos & piercings
- Soak for surgical instruments
- Organic, biodegradable & environmentally safe
- This item can only ship in the US; it cannot be shipped internationally
- Price per one gallon
Directions for Skin Prep Use:
Directions for Instrument Soak Use:
- Mix 10% Green Soap with 90% Distilled Water.
- Apply to skin.
- Mix 1 cup of Green Soap and 1 quart of distilled water.
- Soak instruments.