Desensitize. Heal. Relax.
Prepare and numb skin prior to painful procedures including laser hair removal, waxing and tattoos. This Health Canada and FDA approved formulation quickly calms itching, burning and stinging and also provides temporary relief from pain associated with sunburns and minor skin irritations. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, providing much needed protection and helping skin heal faster.
Contains 5% Lidocaine, the strongest on the market.
- As the most natural numbing cream on the market, the formula contains health conscious ingredients such as purified water and Vitamin E. Minimal filler ingredients results in no harmful chemicals touching the skin - only the purest 5% lidocaine.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process.
- Innovative formula does not constrict blood flow having no effect on the tattooing process or the end result.
- Federal Government Certification provides proof of it's verified effectiveness.
- Extensive product research and development ensures that the cream works quickly and last longer (30-45 minute absorption and lasts for over 3 hours)
- Backed by a 3 year shelf life, it is the most stable topical anesthetic available.
- Take a hot shower or use an alcohol swab on the desired area.
- Apply a generous layer of Zensa Topical Anesthetic. Wait 5 minutes and then apply a second layer. Do not rub into skin.
- Cover with an airtight dressing (Seran Wrap) and ensure edges are secure to avoid leakage.
- After 30-45 minutes remove dressing and wipe away excess cream thoroughly before procedure.