One 16oz Bottle (Pint) of Green Soap — Skin Prep for Tattoos and Piercings
Green Soap is a traditional skin preparation soap for both tattoos and piercings. Green Soap is made from pure vegetable oils and glycerine. The soap is not green in color; however it is considered "green" because it is organic, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. Green Soap is often used by artists to prep skin, remove soil, blood, and ink, and as a soak for surgical instruments. We also sell the Green Soap Pints in the gallon size bottle.
Please Note: This listing is for one 16oz bottle. For case discounts, please check out for Qty 12 (1 case of 12 bottles at $7.99 each).
- Skin prep for tattoos & piercings
- Soak for surgical instruments
- Organic, biodegradable & environmentally safe
- Price per one 16oz bottle
Directions for Skin Prep Use:
- Mix 10% Green Soap with 90% Distilled Water.
- Apply to skin.
Directions for Instrument Soak Use:
- Mix 1 cup of Green Soap and 1 quart of distilled water.
- Soak instruments.