The Peak Vega tattoo power supply makes tattooing efficient, stable, and cross-contaminant free. With the ability to power up to two tattoo machines, the Peak Vega power supply can be operated pedal-free or by footswitch. You can toggle between continuous and momentary modes, and utilize the jumpstart function that allows you to easily start tattooing with one of your voltage presets.
The Peak Vega includes several desirable configurations for added convenience. You can set voltage presets, hourly rates, and currency; the Vega also features a full TFT color display touch screen with an option to choose display color.
The Vega tattoo power supply boasts a high quality 6063 billet aluminum CNC-machined housing and a robust magnetic mounting design unlike any other on the market. The back of the power supply has a powerful magnetic mount that can attach to any metal surface; it is uniquely designed to attach to a ball mounting rod, which screws into a stable triangular magnetic base. This exclusive design allows the power supply to pivot, rotate 360°, and be positioned as needed to free up your work area, preventing risk of cross-contamination.
This listing is for the Peak Vega tattoo power supply in Red.
- Color: Red
- Billet 6063 aluminum CNC machined housing
- Dimensions: 3” (W) x 5” (L) x 0.75” (H)
- Operates up to 2 machines
- Full TFT color display screen with touch user interface
- Resolution: 240 x 320 RGB
- Input voltage: 100v–240v
- Output voltage: 1.5v–1.8v; 0.1v adjustment increments
- Input current: 3.4A; 4A peak current; 2A continuous current
- Compatible with standard 1/4" clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Universal magnetic mounting system; rotates 360°
- 3.5” (H) magnetic mounting rod
- Base Plate Dimensions: 4” (L) x 3.45” (W)
- 1 US power cable included
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty