Desensitize. Heal. Relax.
Prepare and numb skin prior to painful procedures including laser hair removal, waxing and tattoos. This Health Canada and FDA approved formulation quickly calms itching, burning and stinging and also provides temporary relief from pain associated with sunburns and minor skin irritations. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, providing much needed protection and helping skin heal faster.
Contains 5% Lidocaine, the strongest on the market.
How to Apply:
- As the most natural numbing cream on the market, the formula contains health conscious ingredients such as purified water and Vitamin E. Minimal filler ingredients results in no harmful chemicals touching the skin - only the purest 5% lidocaine.
- Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process.
- Innovative formula does not constrict blood flow having no effect on the tattooing process or the end result.
- Federal Government Certification provides proof of it's verified effectiveness.
- Extensive product research and development ensures that the cream works quickly and last longer (30-45 minute absorption and lasts for over 3 hours)
- Backed by a 3 year shelf life, it is the most stable topical anesthetic available.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- Natural pH formulation is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like the bikini area and lips
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
Clean & Apply
Take a hot shower or clean area with an alcohol swab. Apply a half-inch thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub into skin.
Cover the area with cling wrap (such as Press'n Seal) to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-45 minutes for tattoos and hair removal, 15-25 minutes for permanent makeup and 10 minutes for injections.
Remove wrap and gently dab away (don't wipe) excess cream before beginning procedure.
Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.